Expectations and Tasks:
You will be responsible for driving strategic, enterprise-wide sales initiatives into a territory consisting of calling on the digital ecosystem in India. Your accounts will be a blend of clients with addition revenue opportunities and prospects. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and reference able clients.
• To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by selling Wigzo solutions into enterprise accounts and within an assigned geographical or vertical market. You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
• Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list within 30 days.
• Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
• Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
• Engage with prospect organizations to position Wigzo solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
• Manage the end to end sales process.
• Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
• Daily update of the Wigzo system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
• Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
• Successfully sold into mid & large Enterprise companies.
• 2+ years of enterprise solution sales experience.(SaaS, Public Cloud)
• A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals.
• Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Strategic account planning and execution skills.
• Experience selling to C-Level and across both IT and business units to customers.
• Strong technical aptitude.
• Passion and commitment for customer success.
• Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
• Strong time management skills.
• Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
• Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
WIGZO is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Flexible Work Hours
Work From Home