Keywords: Start-up, Operations, Sales Strategy & Marketing
We are a start-up in the Edu Tech Space. The candidate will closely work with Co-Founders. We are now looking for expansion of business and want a dynamic person with relevant business experience (not more than 4 years) and he/she should be from a well-recognized business school. However, it's not a must have check mark because we believe Talent comes in all size and packages. Experience in Education industry would be a plus.
The Job Description is as following:
- Be a part of an early stage start-up and define its direction and culture. To build a unique and potentially a world class start-up.
- Define the growth plan along with the founders and execute it independently. Responsible for P & L
- Will have liberty of putting up the complete corporate/organization team in place keeping in mind the cost and business profitability.
- The candidate will further be responsible for Operations/IT/Product Development/Finance/HR etc.
- The Candidates who are willing to take up challenges and enjoy building a start-up should apply.
- Device sales strategy.
- Interact with Customer/Consumer and Stake holders and give presentations.
- Understand and leverage technology in the best possible way to increase market presence and ensure consumer satisfaction.
- Market research and study to refine current product offerings.
- The Candidate will have an excellent stock options/equity with workable salary while enjoying Entrepreneurship.
If you want in for quick bucks by being a part of a startup, this Gig might not be for you. Please introspect why you want to do this- It would be in the best interest of both the parties.
Free Food & Drinks
Flexible Work Hours