Quantiphi is an emerging solutions provider and consultant in the big data, decision science, business intelligence space. As part of the core team of Quantiphi, the Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding, analyzing and solving complex problems in a variety of industries including Healthcare, Hospitality, BFSI, CPG, and Water Management. Your deliverables will include:
1. Work in conjunction of a decision science and data analytics team gather and analyze large volumes of quantitative and qualitative data and formulate a deep understanding of the performance of an organization.
2. Applying the right analysis frameworks to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
3. Planning and executing both short-term and long-range projects and manage deliverables, teamwork and client expectations
4. Participate in on-site and offshore engagements to deliver services to our client base.
The position will be involved in the development of new capabilities and value added services and will require a high level of creativity, personal drive and deep quantitative subject matter expertise and therefore will offer significant growth opportunities.
1. Advanced degree in Business (CA/MBA/CFA), Economics or Engineering
2. Must have excellent aptitude and expertise in business analysis and awareness of quantitative analysis techniques
3. Must have a willingness to learn and apply emerging trends in business research and analysis.
4. Must be a team player.
5. Must have a strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial self-driven and creative environment with minimal supervision and a passion for developing new value added solutions for clients across a variety of industries.
6. Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally.
Exposure to any of the above-mentioned industries will be an advantage.
Free Food & Drinks