Full stack engineers at MiaMia are responsible for creating compelling web experiences for a diverse set of users with different backgrounds.
1. Design and develop the backbone of our web framework
2. Focus on Design and Scalability. We heavily work on DRY principle.
3. Own your production infrastructure end-to-end. You’ll deploy your own code multiple times a week.
4. Work directly with product management to define, architect, and build new customer-facing features.
5. Build a strong front-end based considering UX/UI aspects.
6. Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
1. Exposure and experience in building critcal user-facing system
2. Expert level understanding Object Oriented Design and Data Modelling
3. Understanding on architectures of large system and complex code bases
4. Keen learner, and must be a Doer
1. You know the difference between Interfaces and Abstract Classes and when to use them
2. Have used Generics, resuable patterns code
3. Experience in writing codes using patterns like Observer, Facade
4. Know the difference between a monolithic and heavily REST framework applications. Aware on the trade-offs involved.
Free Food & Drinks