Mad Street Den is looking for a candidate to join at a mid-level in the Customer Success Team immediately. We are building a range of exciting products using artificial intelligence and are looking at self-driven individuals who take responsibility of interfacing with clients and own customer relationships, end-to-end.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Must have 5+ years’ work experience in Data analytics or Ecommerce category management or Ecommerce customer experience
· Monitor and analyze customer data on a regular basis through a strong background in business and data analysis
· Drive monthly business/insights meetings with clients to become a trusted business partner
· Responsible for conceptualizing products from the existing underlying technologies
· Responsible for upselling/cross selling solutions to clients using the derived business insights
· Proficient in SQL, Excel, Powerpoint and preferably some knowledge on Tableau
· Proficient communication skills
Must be ready to work hands on with data manipulation and visualization tools. We will ONLY consider candidates with a strong background in SQL.
No of openings: 2
Payment on par with industry standards (pay package same for men & women on same levels)
Nursing moms room / space
Flexible work hours
Yearly Gym membership
About the Company
Mad Street Den is a Computer Vision based Artificial Intelligence startup that's breaking new grounds in redefining the future of Retail. It's first vertical, Vue.ai (www.vue.ai) enables retailers to provide consumers with an end-to-end AI assisted experience. In it's online avatar, it personalizes the entire customer journey using visual styles and preferences of each shopper as well as profiles of shoppers.
Besides retail, MAD Stack, the company's core Computer Vision platform will continue to enable scaling it's core AI capabilities like object recognition, expression/emotion recognition and more across new verticals with time.
With it's team of Neuroscientists, Data Science and Deep Learning experts from Stanford and MSFT labs, and Luxury Marketing experts, the team has been serving customers across US, UK, India, Middle East and LatAm today, some of whom are world-class brands.
Free Food & Drinks
Flexible Work Hours