We are looking for a driven Social Media Manager to attract and interact with targeted virtual
communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and
revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing road-map.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination,
benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds
meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the client’s
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and
best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify
key players and coordinate actions.
• Proven working experience in social media or related field.
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
• Fluency in English.
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations.
Work From Home
Flexible Work Hours