We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on design, coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimise performance
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Proven work experience with open source platforms.
- Good hands on knowledge with LAMP stack and Code-igniter / Laravel framework and other PHP based frameworks.
- Good knowledge of SQL using MySQL / PostgreSQL databases.
- Experience with writing optimised code and SQL queries.
- Good knowledge of MVC concepts.
- In-depth understanding of core PHP concepts.
- Hands on approach to OOP in PHP.
- Should be comfortable with Version control such as GIT and GIT workflows.
- Understand Full stack and tools - Web servers, scripting languages, database, Indexed search, Cloud server architecture, API based back ends, Data sync architectures etc..,
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
It's an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate, self-driven and self-motivated. If you are eagerly looking into small team work culture. Post your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Heal specialises in home care solutions for Senior citizens, Personal support Care and other Medical support help. The aim is to help and improve the health life of Senior Citizens and Patients. Based out in Bengaluru, spread across 5 cities, bootstrapped since 4 years. Health Heal is building a dynamic Tech team to build Robust Applications to suffice the Home health care issues and enable our the Care team in delivering appropriate care.