Fabrento is an on-demand furniture rental service with a mission to make a million lives comfortable. To make this happen, we have an outstanding team of IIT and advisors with 60+ experience in the furniture industry. Fabrento takes care of everything right from the design to suit your taste to free installation & delivery at your doorstep. Fabrento aims at creating your dream home in reality in just one tap!
Fabrento is backed up by Continental Group who has set a lasting impression in the field of interior design since 1940. Being one of the leading interior groups of the country and providing state of the art manufacturing units, it has now spread its arms by venturing in the field of furniture rental services.
We are looking for a self-starting, energetic, creative people interested in working with the start-up where you’re encouraged to defy routine. We believe in a small team and aim at achieving new heights every day. We target exploring new ways for doing work to get more and more efficiency and accuracy. We welcome people smart enough to adjust themselves in a startup culture and create a healthy and motivating working environment. We aim at having hardworking people with good creative skills and who can confidently tackle the upcoming problems.
- Managing various SEM campaigns.
- Keywords research for PPC, analysis, Meta tag creation. Collaborate with the marketing team and work with a bunch of folks who are passionate, driven and slightly crazy.
- Developing PPC, CPA, CPL, CPM campaigns across platforms and for various customer segments.
- Generating leads and ROI through campaigns.
- Bid and campaign optimization on Google Ad-words.
- Analyzing the visitor's trend on the basis of page views, bounce rate and other parameters, with the help of Web Analytics tools like Google Analytics and Omniture. Keeping eye on online business and website performance.
- Providing recommendations on the basis of past history of visitors.
- Analytical bent of mind and love for data SEO.
- Responsible for analyzing and tracking the complete SEO Process.
- Managing the project and team to meet the pre-defined goals.
- Managing SEO, SMO, SEM and email marketing in-house.
- Creation of ideas and optimization of landing pages.
- Collaborate with creative, technical teams to develop Website content that supports SEO.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Languages - Hindi, English.
- Analytical ability and quick decision-making capability.
- Leadership skills, process improvement and a problem solver.
- Should be well versed in Microsoft office (word and excel).
- Must be process driven and should be adaptable to change and help in driving things.
- Experience with SEM, SEO, SMM, email marketing, social media marketing
- Firsthand experience with tools like Google Analytics etc.
- 2+ years’ experience as Digital Marketer.