POSITION : UI Developer/Associate - eCommerce platform
If you have an - ABILITY TO LEARN & WILL TO CHANGE THE WORLD- you are welcome at COVIAM.
DO YOU :
- Enjoy every part of building software products and have a passion for developing awesome product features-
- Want to be part of a company which conceptualizes, designs and develops products from India for the global market-
- Want to influence, build and grow with a fast growing platform company in one of the fastest growing regions of the world-
- Love engaging with end customers to discuss usability, functionality and performance-
- Want to work on the ground up development of a cloud based platform used by millions of users simultaneously-
If the answer to all the above questions is Yes, read on.
You will be involved in all the design, feature planning sessions, drive new innovative ideas, and make decisions on what is feasible to implement. You will see and seize opportunities for quick wins, but also be technically minded to drive solutions for complex problems. You will make a difference!
ABOUT: COVIAM is an upstart digital platforms and products company with a core focus on disrupting traditional markets and business models with the strength of our innovation driven digital value. We harness the power of our open innovation culture, our unique talent selection approach, the skills and expertise of our people across various industries, domains and technologies and a unique blend of analytics driven strategies forcreating future digital platforms.
Company website: www.coviam.com
FB : https://www.facebook.com/Coviam-Technology-Services-Pvt-Ltd-109301616108067/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/CoviamTech
G+ : https://plus.google.com/118152928147285024125
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/coviam
Glassdoor : https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Overview/Working-at-Coviam-EI_IE1103179.11,17.htm
OPPORTUNITIES : Pursue opportunities and learning/growth interests in Mobile, product development, product management, Analytics, Machine learning, UI/UX design, DevOps, Automation, Drones, bots and Java / open source development frameworks and methodologies - on a variety of domains like eCommerce, Logistics and fulfilment, Talent, Mcommerce and a whole lot others
ROLE REQUIREMENTS :Experience : 2 - 4 Years
Position : UI development
Positions : Multiple
Location : Bangalore
Type : Full time
TECHNICAL SKILLSET REQUIRED :
- You have strong experience with semantic HTML5, CSS3, and a CSS preprocessor of your choice SASS or LESS, understanding of writing modular CSS
- You have strong experience with Angular or any other frameworks like Ember, Backbone or React
- You have working experience with large scale front-end architectures
- You have good knowledge in using restful web services
- You have a strong focus on performance
- You have knowledge of CSS animations
- You have experience with automation tools like Web-pack, Grunt or Gulp
- You have knowledge of unit testings tools like Jasmine, Karma etc.
- You gained knowledge of progressive enhancement and graceful degradation
- You are creative and have a sense for good design and user experience
- Knowledge of back-end technologies like Java, Python is a plus
- As a Frontend Developer you will be responsible for extending and optimizing product user interfaces. You will work in a team of developers and designers to build cutting edge, graphical appealing user interfaces that provide a great user experience
- Have attention to detail and identify potential performance weak spots
- Find and share frontend best-practices with team members and other developers
- You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle. Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support.
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the design and development of global platforms, participate in Agile sprints
- Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud based or hosted product platforms
- You will be working on one of the fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant and O2O, mobile commerce, analytics, automation, DevOps and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.
- Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- M-Tech or advanced degree a plus
- Hackathon participation and accolades are a plus