BuffaloGrid is a UK based technology startup. We provide mobile power and internet connectivity to rural towns and villages across India. We are looking for smart & hard working training co-ordinators to oversee the training of our agents manage our deployment operations across Uttar Pradesh, and provide support to the BuffaloGrid international Operations Team.
This is a great opportunity for a young, educated professional to gain exposure to a wide range of business practises in support of a fastgrowing, award winning international energy and technology startup.
The Training Coordinator (Uttar Pradesh) will manage the growth and support of all BuffaloGrid activities in the region. You will be responsible for managing a range of different business areas (including Training of our agents, Hiring for training executives, coordinate deployments and oversee documentation of all local operations), working across timezones to demanding deadlines and managing the daytoday operations of the business.
Starting salary: Competitive to be discussed
Location: Based in Lucknow, travel across North-India required
Benefits: Annual leave to be discussed
Reports to: Operations Manager (based in Lucknow)
Start Date: 1st March 2017
● Successful deployment of hubs followed by proper training of all agents satisfying company standards.
● Maintains rural sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training.
● Plans ahead and makes sure that new locations are ready for deployment before the hubs arrive the State HQ.
● Will be required to travel frequently to rural locations, as and when required.
● Provide broad, general support for all BuffaloGrid operations across your region.
● University level education in business administration, social science, humanities or computer science.
● Fluent in spoken and written English to an international, professional standard.
● Independent, selfstarter that can deliver excellent work without the support of others and is comfortable working remotely for sustained periods of time.
● Proven clear, confident and diplomatic communication skills.
● Enthusiasm for learning new skills and comfortable working outside your comfort zone
● An ability to identify, design and implement new process and systems.
● Prior exposure to salesled business practises or experience in a salesled organisation.
● Willingness to travel extensively in rural communities across North India.
● Strong competency with a range of webbased software applications, including Google Apps.
● Holder of an Indian motorcycle license.
● A working understanding of electronics.
● Previous experience in rural training and sales with comparative company (MNO, FMCG or similar private company).
● Should have good leadership skills so as to manage a large sales & training workforce and maintain a healthy team environment.
● Holder of an Indian driving license.
There is no guarantee of international travel or international career development for this role.